View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 02:56 PM
BrimStone64

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgg View Post
I probably saw 90% of his games this season and the first thing I noticed is the work ethic. Every shift he is on the ice, he plays like it could be his last one. He is a true warrior with a great mental/leadership. He scored 3 goals in the last game of the playoff this season. All the team was dead, but the three goals (maybe 2/3) came in the third period to make it 3-3. He was flying on the ice. He was the true leader. In the overtime, he touched the crossbar twice.

He plays the game at a very high pace. He is very fast and he likes to dangle the puck when he skates at full speed. He is sometimes spectacular. He is very smart, very good IQ. That helps him to be very good defensively. He is also very good with puck managment.

He is physical. He will drop the gloves. He is a good fighter. He could probably fight guys like Mike Brown, Brandon Prust in the NHL. He must get heavier because he often tries open-ice hits but it fails because he isn't strong enough. He is skinny but he doesn't fall on ice like Benoit Pouliot. He goes in the front of the net on the power play, he blocks shots.

I am a fan. I would gladly take him in the third round. If his offence doesn't translate in the NHL, he can still be an effective bottom liner.
Who are you talking about?