Thread: World u18's
View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuck View Post
That would be great but when do some of these kids get an off season? I think kids need some time off to relax,rehab and enjoy other things in life. I think that's why US Hockey shuts them down for a bit and gives other kids a chance.
That's fine too, let's keep doing what we currently do, but lets not get carried away by the results when it is clearly obvious one team has a far greater advantage over the others, or let's get carried away by the results, but don't be so shocked (not referring to you specifically) and so indignant when things don't go you way that all the hoopla and flag waving gets thrown back in your (face)...as some American posters were apparently put out yesterday. I just find it all laughable really... but I'll tell you this, if such a series were to come about, where both teams were more or less on equal footing, starting from the same starting point... The U.S. may win a few here and there, once every five years given the ups and downs in the developmental cycle, I'd concede 1 tournament win in every 5. And that's about all.

Mr Writer is offline   Reply With Quote