View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
The Eller line better get more than 10 minutes per game... Hope Therrien doesn't **** it all up.
Yup, if Galchenyuk doesn't see good ice I'm going to lose my ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69 View Post
Neil is faster, bigger, has a better shot, is a better scorer and is a better fighter. He can be a regular third line player and can play on the top 2 lines if needed.

Prust is a very good 4th line player...
Tinordi will help too. Nice to have him in the lineup now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
Thomas clearly outplayed Price. He was the Conn Smythe winner. Your memory of hockey history is less than weak, it's non-existent.

I can guarantee you that there will be multiple series won because one goaltender stepped up and made timely or spectacular saves and one didn't. It's been this way in every year of NHL history. The goaltender is the single largest difference maker in hockey.
These kinds of posts make me roll my eyes... Price was just as good as Thomas was. He was spectacular and yet some folks actually blame him for losing the series? Thomas himself said that Price was the best goalie he had to face. We easily could've won that series if our forwards had buried one extra puck. - But it's Price's fault?

If that doesn't underscore what's wrong with Montreal fans I don't know what does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby G View Post
Bryan Murray said it would be a miracle if Spezza is back for round 1
Spezza is a Hab killer. We'd better hope he's out.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote