View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
That's absolutely fair, I can see where you'd get that from. In the games I watched he surely wasn't invisible though, perhaps I was just looking for him. The fact that he does involve himself in some physical play and uses his body effectively at this stage bodes well for his future development. Often what it takes is extra mass and coaching to mould a player into a true power forward. Staying with comparisons to our team, Eller was seen as a softer play maker during his development. If you look at where he is now, he's surely tapped into his physical side. I just think there's big potential there.
For sure there is potential, never said there was none. He's just not my type of pick at 15. There's much better players. The two Q guys have been hyped to a certain point where I don't really know why... Picking him 15th would means you pick him ahead of guys like Mackinnon, Jones, Drouin, Barkov, Nichuskin, Nurse, Monahan, Lindholm, Shinkaruk Pulock, Ristolainen, Zadorov, Zykov, Erne, Domi, Morrissey, Wennberg, Hagg, Lazar and Mueller. Seems like pretty good company, no ?