View Single Post
04-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13
vCash: 500
Question about Underwear/under armour

So I'm hoping I can find an answer on here, since no one I know seems to have an idea on how to help me.

Basically, the skin on my legs gets pretty irritated when in direct contact with my shin pads, but I can't stand wearing underwear underneath my jock.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I realize I could probably just buy long underwear and then cut the crotch out but realistically who wants to buy something brand new only to go at it with a pair of scissors?

Essentially, do any of you have any tricks for dealing with this problem/know of any product that helps?

Thanks in advance.

Lancilcrantz is offline   Reply With Quote