View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 08:58 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPhilly View Post
So Mason puts up better numbers with the "terrible" Flyers defense than Bryz, an "elite" goalie. Something here does not add up.

I get that it is a small sample size, but only looking at these games Bryz had 2 games with a save % under .900 with one even under .800. Meanwhile, Mason's worst game out of those is .897 which is still better than the two games Bryz posted sub-.900. I am seeing something here that confirms what I have thought all along.
Yeah I got bored and looked it up after he said that. I'm not going to take a way from Bryz for the most part he got the job done during that span too. I just thought it was weird seeing the differences in shots both faced during that span.

It's definitely a small sample size though so I don't want to get too carried away. I will say this though its not like Mason was facing some innocent wristers during that span neither. He made some crazy saves and really earned those numbers. I'm still very cautious with my expectations of him but hopefully he can keep this up next year.