View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Blueshirt67

vCash: 500
Why is everyone talking about fair and ethical? This is the Rangers, the absolute worst organization I've ever done business with. If you're expecting fair and ethical, stay away. They have a monopoly and they know it. I got in 4 years ago behind the goal in the old 200's and was able to move up to 328 in year 2. In year 3 I was promised better seats at the same price because of the construction, I renewed and they backed out of their offer and I was stuck in the only unobstructed seats in my section. When I complained they told me I could cancel my subscription after they had held my money for 4 months. I have never gotten a refund from them without asking for it, usually more than once.
There isn't much that is more insulting than the coupons they give you, $6000 for my tix and if I buy 2 over-priced hot dogs and a soda, I can get another soda for $1. Why waste the ink and paper? Or how about 6000 for tix AND you have to pay $25.00 to get them mailed to you. If you're looking for fair and ethical, spend the money on a nice TV and stay home. If you're ready to get screwed over like the rest of us, take the plunge.

Blueshirt67 is offline   Reply With Quote