View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 10:20 PM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyc View Post
if you accept mediocrity then you like the product and you really don't want a Stanley Cup. I can accept that. If you put the Preds compared to Columbus and Toronto then it's a positive if put them against the major teams who are major players then it hasn't. We had injuries last year and we made the playoffs. There some teams now in the playoffs that the injuries are just like Rinne's unknown and won't be know until their seasons are over. Did you know that the Preds were in a youth movement before Erat said it. Pierre Lebrun was interviewed when Erat was traded and he said he followed the team during last year playoff and he noticed and said that the lockeroom divided over the Radulov incident. Do you think that your opinion Erat would have been scratched or sit or have his time cut if he was still here. Did you believe that Nick Spaling is a top 6 forward Poile said he was. He also said that Cal O'Reilly was too I heard that interview with Weber when a year before when Weber first got paid his first big payday. All this speculation that the Preds are going to spend on top flight scorer you really believe that.
Do you really think the injuries this year can be compared in any way to last season?? It is not even close- just look at the lineup we were throwing out there the last month of the season.....

And I think you need to look up the definition of mediocre- do some research and look at the Predators on ice performance the past 8 years before this year- Preds have consistently been one of the best teams in the league- not even close to being mediocre.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote