View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 06:14 AM
Horbi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelownaRocketsFan View Post
Hey! I live near Dusseldorf and there are lots of DEG fans around here!

The DEL started showing some games on free-TV (servus TV) and on laola1.com. So they do try to make hockey more popular here. However, I only watched some Playoff games on TV, two live games in Dusseldorf and a few in the Oberliga (3rd). But I also have ESPN America here and sometimes watch WHL or OHL games so I'm much more interested in NA hockey.

Junior hockey in Germany is a complete different thing. In NA people even watch PeeWee hockey to scout the next Draft-Prospects, don't they? The only persons who watch German Junior hockey are probably parents or other family members.
Hi Folks, did anybody encounter the same problem? I have NHL Game Center Live and also ESPN America in case that ESPN has the broadcast rights and GCL is blacked out then in Germany. A few weeks ago I tried to watch Avalanche vs. Canucks on GCL but it was blacked out. So I switched on my TV but ESPN America showed baseball (boring).....I tried to reach the customer service of ESPN America but no answer at all. So basically I have two packages but no hockey. What if that happens now again during the playoffs

Horbi is offline   Reply With Quote