View Single Post
04-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Commander Clueless
Fear the Leaf
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by QC View Post
They are quite cocky over on their forum, I'm reading posts such as "I don't care if we injure Seguin, take him out!" "Colton Orr needs to run Rask" "We need to crosscheck Bergeron in the back"

They log a ton of fighting majors this season, and suddenly they think they are the 1970s flyers
Yeah any poster talking about hurting the other teams players shouldn't be taken seriously.

I honestly doubt the Leafs dress 2 goons in the playoffs...but I've been wrong before.

Anyway, sorry if I'm intruding as a Leafs fan but I wanted to see what you guys thought of the series. I'm hoping the Leafs make it difficult so I'm optimistically saying Bruins in 7, but I'm fearing the sweep thanks to our regular season record against you guys.

If Kessel can finally get going against the Bruins the Leafs could be dangerous. Otherwise, I think Toronto is in trouble. Reimer has been great this year too but the nerves of playing in the playoffs for the first time could easily get to him. I'm just happy they made it to be honest.

I consider my Leafs heavy underdogs in this series. Seguin's probably going to eat the Leafs because he seems to love scoring on Toronto.

Here's to hopefully a good series!

P.S. If Phaneuf gets hurt, Leafs are done like dinner....