View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Blizzard6411
#benchstoner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN23 View Post
That optional practice was last Monday I believe after the Calgary game before the LA game so he wasn't hurt then. I understand in todays world players can't play with head injuries until they completely ready. I guess I'm just hung up on the practice thing with Pommers.
I didn't say the head injury was why he missed that practice, I said the people who need to know why he wasn't there knew why he wasn't there, I assume of course you are not on that list.

As I said at the time and others did as well, that was a scheduled off day for the team as the CBA mandates that there are 4 of those a month. Pommers had left his family and his life behind in Buffalo with the ringing of the phone and had been on the road and living out of a hotel room for a few weeks at that point so it is perfectly reasonable that he scheduled something stupid like finding a home for his family or taking care of other personal business on the scheduled off day. God forbid the man take a day to make arrangements to get his wife and kids back with him which i will bet you anything that is why he was not at that last minute practice.