View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 01:51 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrganist View Post
One of the more inaccurate assessments of Petro's game that I've ever read but you seem like a swell guy so all's forgiven.
I picked up the opinion during last seasons playoffs. Pie came back with a vengance after going out and during the games that I have watched him play this season (all against the Kings with a few exceptions) he seemed to have a physical edge to his game.

I can easily be wrong but if I am then it sort of lowers my opinion of him in comparison to Doughty. A Pie would still be just as exceptional and still one of the best young D in the league but I would then give the edge to DD.

I am looking forward to watching Pie this series because he is a great player and since I spend most of my time following prospects at various levels I don't get to catch too many NHL games and it will be great to get a new perspective on his overall game.

Either way I think that Pie is and will remain among the top young D in the league. I still see him as a born leader but then, you guys will know way better than I will.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote