View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
oconnor9sean
Benn & Seguin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
While we may not have any elite centers, we are absolutely loaded with them. Anisimov, Dubinsky, Johansen, and Letestu all played very well this year in scoring roles, and then we have Mackenzie as our 4th line pivot, with Prospal being able to play as well. Not to mention Jenner may make next year's roster.

What we really lack is another top line scoring threat in any capacity. I think a line of Eriksson-AA-Gaborik would work phenomenally for us. Gaborik being the most dynamic of them, Eriksson being able to provide offensive punch while staying more than responsible in his own end, and Anisimov bringing a not-stellar yet well-rounded game. Even Dubinsky would look good in the middle of them.

Since this post is getting me a little excited, I'm more curious now as to what it would take, even if we're not in the market IRL. Two first round picks are on the table from my POV, what else would you want?
No need for pick 14 + a late first round. We would want a commodity that could play very soon and a pick. Murray would most likely have to be on the table because he's a top prospect, and if you want to acquire top players in a trade, you have to give up top prospects.

oconnor9sean is online now   Reply With Quote