View Single Post
04-30-2013, 04:22 PM
vCash: 500
The thing when comparing the two guys is that Beau has done absolutely everything he could do hockey wise to be in the lineup. I honestly couldn't have expected any more from the guy. His defensive game was as good, if not better, than his offensive game. He brings creativity and playmaking that TK isn't even close to, and he can also shoot the puck and play gritty in the corners and around the net.

I'm not understanding why he isn't penned into lineups, aside from the fact he's young and inexperienced, but fact is, the guy will be young and inexperienced next year, and the years following if we do not give him time now. This is a perfect situation for the guy, IMO. He's behind a deep lineup where he can play very sheltered mins and get matchups. I think he's good enough where if we start throwing him out there against other team's 4th lines...he can do some damage. TK won't. He needs to play with someone to get him the puck, and he won't find that on the 4th line. Actually putting Beau WITH TK would be a good idea. Beau and set TK up for shots.

JTG is offline   Reply With Quote