View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 03:55 PM
bhuya71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
In the last Sens' game against the Bruins, I saw at least 3/4 giveaway by Karlsson. Knowing that he will play 30 minutes per game, the Habs should try to force him to turnover the puck, make mistakes.
His skating is affected and you must think his decision making is off a bit since he's still adjusting to the plays he CAN currently make as opposed to the plays he WAS able to make pre-injury...

I live in Ottawa and all my friends are well insane **** talkers with no shred of reality...I'm not saying this series is going to be a walk in the park for us oh contraire...I think if we can win this series it will definitely set the tempo for a deep run because Ottawa's style will be the hardest for us to play against since they match up SO well against us.

My problem is that BECAUSE Subban is a Hab, he is not even COMPARABLE to Karlsson, which really irks me because one dude is an obvious Norris candidate this year who's in 100% health while the other is ONE of the best in the league in his position that isn't even close to 100% due to an injury that affects his most vital skill, skating.

All I want from those idiotic fans is some reality and not blind homerism...I don't care that PK's not better but the way they make Karlsson seem is...well...very irritating lol

bhuya71 is offline   Reply With Quote