Old
04-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beef Runner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOREacek View Post
The guy never came up clutch for us in the playoffs. Big whoop, he finally did last year. It was about damn time.

Injuries are also an excuse. A lot of guys are banged up come playoff time.
Injuries are the only valid excuse. Lots of guys are banged up, sure. How many are playing on broken feet, or with separated shoulders? Carter's game depends on his speed and shot. Those injuries directly impact those, and greatly hamper him. They were pretty much the worst injuries possible for a player of his style.

Also amusing: Giroux doesn't perform well with injured wrists. It's ok, he's injured. If the same thing happened with Carter it would be called choking. It's utterly nonsensical. If Carter tries to play through it, he's a choker. If he sits out, he's a choker. Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieParent View Post
I thought I saw on the overhead that Elliott got just enough of Carter's shot with his trapper for the ping.
Nah, whenever a goalie makes a save it's just Carter choking. His shooting percentage isn't 100% and he has missed shots. Sure sign of choking.