View Single Post
Old
04-30-2013, 09:34 PM
jarmoismyhero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
There have been many, many threads about the prospects of an offer sheet on Pietrangelo or Shattenkirk. The discussion gets a bit redundant--and then falls into flaming. Most of them pre-date the Flyers interest--but perhaps we should steer clear of encouraging any more for a little while (this means you, Panaccio).

As far as Blues fans are concerned, there is no cap issue, and the two sides will come to an agreement once the season is concluded. Who knows whether that is right or not, but there's really nothing productive that can come out of endless speculation about whether or not an offersheet is possible until we get closer to July.

Honestly, most Blues fans have handled it with a great deal of grace and class. It must be annoying to constantly be told that your team is broke and can't keep its best players. Maybe they are wrong, but I'm inclined to believe that they've got the best sense of the state of the organization.
Sorry if I came across as trying to troll or anything I just know how bad some Flyers fans want to get a top notch d-man and since AP would be matched was wondering if the Flyers did go after Shatty how high they think management would go AAV.