Thread: Confirmed with Link: Hornqvist Re-signed 5 years 21.25M
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 03:37 AM
sparkle twin
Love you, Nashville

vCash: 500
I think this is a great deal. I thought he would get more. $4.25 for a 25-30 goal scorer is great. He's a team first player and has more heart and drive than probably anyone else on the team. He does work that no one else wants to do in front of the net. He's also a great emotional leader. He's always patting guys on the back and giving them encouragement on the bench and getting them fired up with his energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
I think it's a great deal, If he's staying healthy and netting 30 every year, then it's a contract that is actually well under market value. He's probably the most emotionally invested guy on the team, and you can see how much the other guys appreciate the effort that Hornqvist displays on every shift.
To quote Rich Clune, that is "100% no lie"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Hornqvist:
“I told my agents that I like it here, I want to stay here and if they commit to giving me a long-term deal I’d sign it right away,” Hornqvist said. “To stay here in Nashville for five years is great. I love this town, I love the fans and it gives me some security later on in my life. I’m happy today.”

So are we, Patrick, so are we.

You gotta love this guy- so great to hear those words after all of the crap and drama we've been through regarding players not wanting to play here......

sparkle twin is online now   Reply With Quote