Thread: Denmark: WC Roster 2013
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
My though is that Bäckman with his Boedker-as-a-forward-comment has laid the ground works for going 7 D and 3 Centers. I remember seeing it before, and I think we'll see it again. That kinda mutters the waters because Dresler would be the obvious guy out.

Agree on your second line-up. Green with Madsen and Hardt might be a good shut-down/grinder line. That leaves some offensive responsibility to the third line that might now catch a lot of teams of guard.

Opportunities and limitations. A lot of different combinations possible.
Yeah funny enough during the OQ it was the 3+4'th lines that really play well while the top line have had scoring problems all since and including WC 2012.

Storm-Jensen-Poulsen has shown it works well and Dresler centering fourth with whoever on the wings have been has done the job for Denmark over and over again.
Dresler knows his job - hard work and he is our biggest and most physical center- in 37 WC games since our promotion to the elite he has 0G 3A. He is not there for offense.

I would sacrifice Lassen, Bjørkstrand, Starkov and Staal before Dresler. We need to have veteran physical guys on the team.

Last edited by Justinov: 05-01-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote