View Single Post
05-01-2013, 05:38 AM
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to vippe
Originally Posted by OOEEL View Post
OEL took a puck to the foot blocking a shot with fifteen seconds left the season when we were already eliminated from the playoffs, it's not like he's just deciding to take a break.

But speaking of Coyotes players, I see no one's mentioned DR7. With Portland down 2-0 in a best of 5 series, their backs are against the wall. If they're eliminated on Thursday or Friday could Rundblad make his way over for the WCs? Was he even invited?
OEL declined the WC before the last game because of an injury and then goes on to play a meaningless game. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge OEL fan but that just leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I'd much rather have Rundblad than a player like Erik Gustafsson. Doubt it'll happen though..

Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
Well...they declined Adam Larsson, so I don't see how Rundblad gets an invitation.
Different type of players.. they declined Larsson because they thought they were already set with defense-first players.. Rundblad is a skill, gamebreaking type of player. I think we should have had both on the team though.