Thread: Denmark: WC Roster 2013
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Yeah Dresler is at the end of his career and since he has been a Bäckman favourite then he will likely be on the 4'th line if he still has it in him. Even if aging he should be able to play a WC on full steam. But we really need to find a substitute - but who?

You are thinking Lassen would actually be the best of the mentioned guys? He was a big disappointment in Allsvenskan but have had an excellent season for Herning. But is he a longer term 4'th liner for Denmark? Him and Patrick Bjørkstrand are physically fairly equal and could be future wingers for this line until we found a center that can replace Dresler there?
Bäckman have had Bjarke Møller in and out of the NT.....can you see him in this role?
Well considered mentioning Bjørkstrand along with Lassen - but haven't seen him as of late. I'm not gonna judge Lassen on his trip to Sweden alone. He played well the times I saw him this year and his numbers in Herning is fine.

But it seems Bäckman agrees with you

http://www.sporten.dk/ishockey/her-e...24-vm-spillere

About the Dresler-thing... Bjarke Møller and Morten Andreasen is the only names I can come up with.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote