Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
05-01-2013, 11:07 AM
vCash: 250
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Given its Bieksa we are talking about, turtling is a very real possibility. But Bieksa can be a handful if he wants to be. Brown is not that tough. Did you see Konopka landing shots at will? Eager is more effective than Brown, and that's not saying a lot.
MPS's defensive prowess being exaggerated again, and talk about weak, he's a poster boy for weak in this league. The whole roster is weak. Brown doesn't make that much difference.
I thought Fistric deserved more minutes too.
Actually he isn't. The guy is flat out bad at hockey.
Regarding MPS and Brown:

I like the energy Brown CAN bring, although he did go through that stretch during our losing streak where he didn't do much, but like its been said, he's horrible at all other facets of the game. Can't pass, can't receive a pass, can't carry the puck, and can't cycle/dig the puck out because he inevitably bumbles with it.

MPS, I just don't know about. It was nice to see him go into some of the tougher areas this season, and he does have some skill, but he's as soft as butter. When you hear other teams state that the oil are fun/easy to play against, he to me epitomizes this. He just doesn't have a mean bone in his body and plays exactly like that.

trent_vinyl is offline   Reply With Quote