View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortUWary View Post
I’m not sure if this is the best place for this, but there is an active NHL13 GM Connected League for PS3 that is about to start its off-season (currently finishing season 2). There following teams are available: BOS, BUF, CAR, FLA, MON, NYR, PHI, PIT and WIN in the East and ANA, CAL, DAL, EDM and SJ in the West. Current rosters were posted by the league’s commissioner on the EA Sports NHL thread in the Fantasy Hockey & Video Games section here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1417095.

Seeing as your team is open (although there have been some roster changes, but Crosby, Malkin, Letang and MAF are still there) I was hoping to get some interest in joining. We really have a good group of people with an solid and dedicated core of GMs. Only mandate is to join our Facebook group to converse, talk trades or setup games. The Commissioner does a lot to keep things organized and moving along. He advances every 5 days (off-season will be different, so please sign up soon, if interested!) Feel free to PM me or “Devil X” for more info. Thanks!
seems liek the right spot for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
I will be next week after I get moved in to my new place.
ok, so apparently I was wrong

Ogrezilla is online now   Reply With Quote