View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Azkals

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
What i find simply amazing is how hockey has grown so much in chicago.. here is a stat.. in the last 5 yrs, CSN chicago has increased its ratings by a whopping 758%.. unreal..that is way more than even the pens.. or any other team in nba or mlb..

another thing that is amazing. the bulls on NBC... not cable, but NBC...drew 280k as its peak audience in one of the greatest games ever.. triple OT and they won to go up in the series 3-1... While yesterday, on CABLE, not NBC... CHI drew 417k at peak.. i love chicago. i want to move there. it's becoming more of an excited hockey town than Montreal..

https://twitter.com/JeffNuich

IU, remember when i asked you who would draw a bigger gm 7, bulls or hawks and you said bulls because of minorities.. i am not sure anymore of that.. i am sure even you are now doubting it, right???

Boy, what i would pay for a hawks/pens SC final.. 2 best teams in NHL, TOEWS vs SID.. tons of hawks fans everywhere, and SID the KID...i would lay 6-1 that it'll be the highest rated SC final in US history.. I swear i think it might even give heat/spurs a run for its money, and would definitely beat Pacers/Griz.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that half of there games weren't shown on TV because the owner blacked out all the home games. Just a thought.