View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 04:52 PM
JoeyB

vCash: 500
Hey, it's me again!

As an example of what McDugan is talking about, here's my local rink website: (Please note, this IS NOT where the clinic I was complaining about takes place) http://www.wintersporticearena.com/

I like this rink, it's 5 minutes from my house, and even though it's as old as my pop, the people there are all pretty cool. But christ on a cracker, look at that website. It looks like it was put together in the mid 90's and hasn't been spruced up since.

I started taking the clinic at "that other place" which shall remain nameless because I went to Wintersport and asked if they were doing adult clinics in the summer (I knew they did them in the winter, but they weren't advertising anything anywhere about summer classes). Nobody I talked to seemed to know, but they took down my phone number to "call me back."

Sure enough, nobody called me back, and a week after I signed up and paid at "that other place" Wintersport posted an advert for summer clinics. I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't been talking to a friend of mine who mentioned he was taking them.

So yeah, I know where McDugan is coming from

JoeyB is offline   Reply With Quote