View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Predsrule

vCash: 500
Why not Danny Briere?

So we know that they will try to replace Erat with somthing else other then a kid from the system. The main problem with this as I see it is though he had a had a higer cap hit Erat was only getting 3,750,000 2,250,000 in the next 2 years. one option I would like to see is Danny Briere. I know I know.... But lets consider the following. !) he would become the most skilled player we have had here in a long time right off the bat. 2) while having a big cap hit he is only du to be paid 3mill and then 2mill in the coming years. 3) He will come very very cheap, all signs show phi is going to buy him out this summer for the cap hit alone. so we would get him for next to nothing (lets assume he waves his nmc). 3) I would like to see Ryan Ellis given a shot as a fwd. Briere would be one of the best people in the nhl to help Ellis in this given size and playing style.

to me there is not much better out there for 5mill over 2 years. also we would not need to give up much of anything to get him. and we go from Erat to Briere gets allot more skill in the line up.

Predsrule is online now   Reply With Quote