View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 06:51 PM
NSHPreds1835
Glads/Preds

vCash: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgoldguy View Post
When those markets maintain 95% capacity despite an average ticket price of $250 then you should see fewer complaints about them. As it is, those markets might sell out in the first round of the playoffs or average respectible capacities during the regular season, but their average ticket prices are closer to $50. It's hardly comparable
Those markets also had total revenues around $50 million each, not including revenue sharing whereas Vancouver's total revenues exceed $130 million. Until those markets have both respectable attendance AND healthy revenues, they will continue to be met with criticism on the HOF business boards.

Baby steps I guess..
I'm sorry but if you're paying $250 for a ticket you are being gouged. I mean what if you had a family of 4 and wanted to take your kids and wife? You're at $1,000.00 just for tickets and you haven't even factored in food/beverages, parking and gas(if you drive). Also $50 might seem cheap to some but to others it isn't depending on their income level and whether they just go alone or with friends or a girlfriend/wife.

NSHPreds1835 is offline   Reply With Quote