View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 08:56 PM
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
Well, too start with, Feaster doesn't handle the draft, assistant GM, John Weisbrod does.

The Jankowski pick? Weisbrod.

Feaster's only contribution was the asinine 'best player in ten years' comment.

Second, good to see you go from no prospect depth whatsoever to 'only' two centres and two wingers. It's progress at least.

But you ignore the Flames goaltending prospect pool, which just so happens to be their strongest area. Brossiot, Gillies, Ramo, Berra and Ortio. They're relatively stacked here.

Third, Weisbrod is already on record saying the Flames are quite high on Lindholm. Both Feaster and Weisbrod have repeatedly mentioned the Flames need to improve their depth and it's area in which they need to address.

But I guess all of that suggests they'll pick the winger over centre, right? Can I get a look at your crystal ball that guarantee's the Flames pick Shinkaruk over Monahan?
How the hell is 1 good prospect and 3 slightly above-average prospects any kind of depth...?

Goalies are a completely different story and really shouldn't be a part of this conversation. They're such a crap shoot anyways. I will admit that that is some decent goaltending depth, though.

And Lindholm is obviously gone at #6, unless you can't read. And if they're really looking to improve their depth, then they'll trade down and add more picks.

Where's yours that guarantees they won't?

LatvianTwist is offline   Reply With Quote