View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 09:16 PM
speeds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
Hall had already hit all of these well before the last game. So he had $850K in the bag a long time ago. And the only possible schedule B he could hit is the 2nd allstar team. It would take some pretty good crystal ball gazing to suggest that the Vancouver game seasled the deal on that one.

Schultz had earned the goals, points and pts/g bonus prior to the last game. He also had the TOI bonus. And since he will not get and schedule B bonuses, nothing he did in the last game earned him any more money.
I haven't seen either player's contract, so I have no idea what kind of bonus money they actually received, but both were eligible for Schedule "B" bonuses as far as I know.

Schedule B bonuses can be awarded for finishing in the top 10 in points, Hall did that so he could have made money via Schedule B bonuses.

For D, you are eligible for Schedule B bonuses if you are top 10 in goals by D - Schultz was t-8th in goals scored by a D so if that was in his contract I would imagine he made some bonus money as well via Schedule B

Last edited by speeds: 05-01-2013 at 09:46 PM.
speeds is offline   Reply With Quote