View Single Post
Old
05-01-2013, 09:22 PM
DesertDawg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Weekes Notice View Post
95% chance this is what we'll see.

I've said this on the Tampa board, but I'm looking at Phoenix and Tampa Bay as trade partners this summer. Both have good foundation with a little tweaking to do to get back in it, and the Yotes are covered in D options the way TB is covered in offense.

Not to mention, the orgs are getting a first hand look at each other's prospects as their AHL teams are facing off in the playoffs. TB's Syracuse is up 2-0 on PHX's Portland.

Are there any Yotes fans who could weigh in on what kind of Purcell/Connolly/whatever else from TB or Syracuse you'd be looking at to consider a deal for some of your defense?
I can think of a couple of scenarios
the one that stands out is Connolly for Rundblad - a couple of prospects ready for the NHL
I don't see TB willing to trade for what it would take to get Keith Yandle, but I can see them having some interest in Derek Morris
The Yotes on the other hand should have interest in one of their goalies, and of course, the 3rd pick as well as the Lightning having interest in the Coyote's 12th pick (RISTOLAINEN, PULOCK)

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote