Thread: Confirmed with Link: The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?
View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 07:57 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
It was stated that Paajarvi finished season with a foot injury, possibly hairline fracture, and was struggling towards end of season. Obviously why he wouldn't be playing right now in WC. He had a reasonable year and with his jets on bigger ice one would think he could do well. But right now treat the injury.
I didn't hear that. What I heard from the blogosphere was that he had replied positively to the mail sent by the management where they asked if he would be interested to come if asked. Then apparently didn't hear another beep for several days during which he kind of disappeared from the media's focus.

Amongst "real news" I had to search for while to find out what was going on with him.

What I found was a quote from our head coach basically saying that he cut Paajarvi since he thought he had better option. I wish it would have been for injury, in that case I would obviously have been ok with this, but in the end I think he was cut in favor of our All-Star performers Simon Hjalmarsson, Jimmie Ericsson and Dick Axelsson and it really pisses me off...

Worst team in years and years and it happens to be when we're playing at home......

EDIT: Sorry for going off topic. In other news: Omark is disappointed not to have made the team

Last edited by LaGu: 05-02-2013 at 08:04 AM.
LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote