View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Ari91

vCash: 500
I have faith that the Leafs can play better than they did last night. That was their worst game against Boston all season.

Do I have faith that they can win this series? I went into this with temperated expectations. I predicted a Bruins series win based with inexperience and general struggles against the Bruins being the biggest factors in my prediction. Can the Leafs win the series? Sure, they have the talent to break through the Bruins defense...hell, they did it once last night. In order for them to have any chance in this series, they have to want the puck more and they have Bruins are a strong defensive team. You need to use speed to gain an advantage in their own zone and you aren't going to utilize your speed if you're trying to make long passes from your own end to the offensive blue line, it's going to get intercepted. The Bruins are a defensive minded team and have the experience to know that when the opposition has the puck, defense doesn't start in your defensive zone, it starts in the neutral zone. If the Leafs keep trying for those stretch passes, they're going to get intercepted all day, everyday.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote