View Single Post
05-02-2013, 11:10 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Understandable. Everyone's got question marks, just who we think can overcome them. Im only going off of what scouts say. if he can improve it he would easily he worth the pick. the ony thing is if he doesnt I dont know how effective he would be in the NHL. I do like Pulock. I'm a Risto fan so I'm obviously hoping he's around when we pic, but wouldn't mind Pulock. I'd have him before Zadarov, Morrissey, and Muller (etc etc)

I really like Pulock...but once i researched Zadorov a little more I came away with the feeling that he's going to add some more offensive production to his already very solid defensive game...together with his truly exceptional size (the recent article below has him at 6'7"), in my mind, make him a special player. This was his first season in the OHL, playing the "north american" game. He put up .40 pts per game. I'm thinking that rises next season as he takes on a larger role and further asserts himself in the offensive zone. Listening to inerviews etc., this kid seems to be smart, determined and dedicated to improving.

Something is telling me to take this kid (if available) or regret it later. That said, I would probably be happy with Pulock or Nurse.