View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 10:35 AM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfld77 View Post
I was reading down through the opinions of the Ference hit and low and behold a Habbie opinion. You jerked the Leafs around all year saying their playoff drought wont end and now you come to their rescue..Typical.

I seen the hit, Been a Bruin Fan for 50 years and YES, he should be suspended a couple games..Getting back to the Hab reply, Bruins were last in all the league in powerplay time. They get the least powerplays. So to say the NHL does Bruins a favour is crap...What about all the powerplays Habs get every game they're down a goal in the 3rd period..one powerplay after the other.. So don't come on here showing support for a team last week you crapped on..

And Leaf Fans, I'll say again. Last night was just one game. You have a strong dedicated bunch of guys who I think will bounce back up, brush themselves off and ready to go again. One game don't make a series. Although Imn a \bruin fan, I've always showed my respect and support to Canada's team. They were always my 2nd favorite team but its a lot tougher now having them in same division.

All the best Leaf Nation. I fear when the series shifts back to Toronto, it'll be a 1-1 series!!
You invest way too much energy in dealing with your obsessive issues on TORONTO'S board. Don't need to bring any other team than Toronto/Bruins into this discussion.

Do we know what time will be the hearing?

PricePkPatch is online now   Reply With Quote