View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 10:35 AM
totaltank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotta Catch Em Staal View Post
Someone tell the Sharks they have too many centers when they are running a line of Thornton, Marleau and Pavelski.
The Sharks have too many centers.

And I sorta-kinda agree with the point that we need some big wingers. It's not as easy as everyone says to move a guy off center. Skinner is struggling with it big time. He got a few games at center at the end of the year and it's obvious he's significantly more comfortable there.

This is going to be a big training camp for the Canes. I think everyone -- JR, Muller, most of the staff -- gets one more year. We need to sort out the lines and where Jordan Staal and Skinner fit. We didn't have a camp this year, so we couldn't try the Staals together or Skinner at center in games that didn't count.

But yeah, Eric, Jordan, possibly Skinner, Nash, Brett Sutter (becomes the fourth liner with Brent gone, right?), Jeremy Welsh, Dalpe and Rask. I think we should take BPA, but I think it's OK to say we have a bit of a logjam at center and a dearth of wingers (maybe three legit NHLers: Ruutu, Semin, Tlusty and Phillip DiGiuseppe? Brock McGinn? Evgenii Dadonov?).

totaltank is online now   Reply With Quote