View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 11:50 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Bistro Praha (I actually named that one) and Ruth Chris are the only two restaurants specifically mentioned in the thread. By all means name names so I have a clue that some restaurant actually exists on a Sunday after 10.
If you know of any RESTAURANTS open late please let me know.
"i'm not from edmonton".... so yeah, i have no idea about restaurants, like i said in my first post... i just mentioned that it seems people are giving you places to eat and you keep saying "that one doesn't fit my per-determined exact specifications for what i'm looking for", lol... it appears that there are lots of places to eat, but you're just being exceedingly picky... for the record, i've eaten at plenty of pubs that had *really* good food that wasn't typical "pub food fare"

anyway, i think the whole point of what exists right now doesn't matter... the idea is that more places will open in the area because of the arena, this only makes sense with 15,000 extra people within walking distance 200 times/year... some of these new places might be the type of restaurant you are looking for.... but truth be told, most of the new places will likely be pubs and such