View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Stizz09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Street Elite View Post
Every single year, there are players that move up or down in the weeks to months before a raft. I think you are making the bold assertion that player evaluations are going to stay roughly the same between now and the end of June. These players will be analyzed and over-analyzed like crazy and any weakness over magnified like there is no tomorrow.

I stand by my statement that like Filip Forsberg or Teuvo, one or more of these "consensus top 10 players" will slide and I believe that Lindholm or Monahan could very well be sliders.

I am bookmarking these pages for future review post-draft.
First off I agree its way to early to start projecting the think its unfair to compare last years draft with this one when trying to project slide potential... The reason Forsberg slid wasn't bc of anything he did, I think it was more of the fact there was a run on dmen... last years draft had some really good defensive prospects with Murray Reinhardt Reilly Dumba Trouba all going before Filip. This years draft is almost the polar opposite. Its the Forwards who will go leaving Risto Morrissey and Zadorov likely staring at the Flyers. Carolina is the key I think... They were atrocious on Defense this year, so if they go D it could cause a domino effect.

to answer the Original Post- I'd Rather have Nichushkin over Domi
Domi is more likely to be there at 11
I think the Flyers take Ristolainen as the 3rd Dman off the board after Jones at 1 and Nurse to either CAR, EDM, NJ. Thing WILL change tho from now until the Draft that is 2 months away.

Stizz09 is offline   Reply With Quote