View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Hollywood Couturier
#NoHonorForConnor

vCash: 500
Well I definitely have no life. I have been searching for a picture of Luke Schenn in his white jersey since the start of the season until March 24th (Set One Set Dates). I've been looking for wear so that when I get the jersey i'll have an easy photo-match. I haven't really found any. I saw a picture of Schenn getting deked by Evander Kane that was taken on April 6th, which is obviously past the March 24th date. Here is that photo:

Obviously I see the long loose thread hanging from the back number and think "well ****, I search for a couple months and don't find one thing on my jersey but it takes two seconds to find a clearly definable mark/thread on the Set Two jersey." After coming to that conclusion I remembered that that was the game that Schenn took the puck to the side of the head. I went back and watched the game to see originally if Schenn came back with a jersey with blood on it still. I saw that Schenn returned with a completely clean jersey. Notice the loose thread on the first #2, Here is the screen cap:

I went back into my pictures that I have been saving of Schenn wearing the set one. I found this picture that was taken on February 20th against the Penguins:

They look as if they're in the same place. The only thing is the loose thread on the bottom of the 2nd #2 is no where to be found in my screen cap.

I continued to watch the game and see if I could get any better screen caps of Schenn to find that in the 2nd period Evander Kane deked passed Schenn in the exact manner that the original photo was taken.

With all of this information I think that it is completely possible that the original photo is my set one. I will know for sure once I get the jersey in my possession sometime next week but i'm excited about the possibility.

In summary, I have absolutely no life.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay