View Single Post
Old
01-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Maximus

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmekel
There's not a snowball's chance in hell we beat St. Louis if we play the way we did vs. Phoenix and LA. I'm not looking forward to the final score, tonight. Then again, I've been surprised before. (Not as often as I'd like, though.)
I think we've got a shot tonight to sneak out of Savis with a point. I'd even take a 2-1...3-2 OT loss but I think the Rangers absolutaly have to play their "A" game from the get go tonight in order to even do that.

What's ironic, is that I do believe we will play quite well tonight as the confidence level is higher than its been in quite awhile and most players are playing a much more responsible defensive game(other than Mahlakov of course). But even if the Rangers play much better than the past two games where we got some W's and that still might not be enough seeing as Brooklyn guy pointed out, Blues are extremely difficult to beat in their building.

I dunno, I've got a hunch we are looking at a 3-3 type game with Leetch,Nedved and Lindros getting the goals.....we'll see soon enough.

-Maxie