View Single Post
Old
09-17-2006, 06:20 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
I really loved watching last year eddition up until we got hit with the injury bug and when theo lost his way. We were a complete team in my opinion. Hopefuly last year october is a preview of what were going to see for 7 months this year. Its important that we get a full year of kovalev,koivu and samsanov because this way we dont have to overuse higgins,perezhogin plekanec and kositsyn. When you have fresh legs you tend to avoid those long slumps as your able to give your 100%. If we ever do get hit with the injury bug I hope the plekanec,perezhogin,kositsyn and even chipchura can help out right away and be an imidiate impact. The play of are young guns well be the diference in a top 5 finish or fighting for a playoff spot If koivu or kovalev are out for a long period of time.

Overall im very exited with the depth we have this year in goal and at foward. We could use a few more stud at d but im ok with are d as long as we dont have long term injurys. I havent seen a hab training camp with this much intensity in a very long time. the youngters are hungry and the regurlars arent making it easy for them to earn a spot. we got 4th liners who can grind out a hockey game, trow body cheks and drop their gloves at any given time. I cant wait for october 6th.

oli500 is offline   Reply With Quote