View Single Post
05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by presidentCarter View Post
Do you guys think it's smarter to go for a SC Toews tonight or wait for tomorrow/the weekend?
I bought a $50 PSN card anticipating another pack this weekend too.

I say wait. If I pulled a SCP Toews I‘d keep him and STILL put the C on him, 94 OVR.

PlayTheTrap is offline