View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 09:13 PM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports1131 View Post
The only reason I have any hope for Price is that he played his best right after Halak was traded and he had more pressure on him than possibly any player we've ever had. However, I just don't think he'll ever be great for this team and quite honestly his playoff career has been abysmal.

You have to go back to him for the next game -- this team has no hope of going far with Budaj, but as far as I'm concerned if he doesn't play well this series and we're eliminated in the first round, I would like us to trade him. I think he's young enough that another team would be willing to pay for his potential rather than performance, but if he doesn't turn it around I think the fans will make it impossible for him to succeed here next year and at that point his contract may make him untradeable.

I don't know, maybe I'll feel differently after tomorrow's game, but I have very little confidence in Carey Price right now and I imagine that's probably the same for his teammates. The guy is paid to be our best player and it's been very rare this year that he's been the best goalie on the ice.
I disagree, we win this game with Budaj tonight imo.