View Single Post
Old
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
ccarrigan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
I see, I would definitely go out of my way to target Nexus or Graf (which is beyond my knowledge for now, so I would ask others if you decide to look into that). However, my advice on trying different fits still holds, Supreme (perhaps a EE) could also be a candidate.

Have you tried stretching the boot so that your foot sits in wider sidewalls?

Regarding your foot not seeming to sit in deep enough, do you feel that it is not planted firmly on the footbed when you stand? In that the sensation seems to be suspended or 'squeezed' by the midfoot and arch?
Yeah, they don't sell Graf around here so I think I'd be stuck on the two Bauers. I did try a stretching and punching and neither seemed to make it fit 100%. Sometimes I think that maybe hockey skates will just never be comfortable, but that can't be the case.

I do have a low arch as well, so it could be the midfoot area lifting my foot a bit (tried other footbeds). For example, on the top of my skates from like the third eyelet to the sixth, the tongue bulges because of how high my foot is and I can't really tighten the laces in that area.

(PS i've read a lot of this thread and want to thank you for everything you do for people on here, epic help)