Thread: Newsday: 05/02/13 fanchat
View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Frost View Post
If they get swept and Snow hits the dumpsters again for Keith Aucoins and Brian Straits of the NHL then the fans should and would go ape! There are no more excuses.. The fans want to see some talent to help John Tavares. There is no way they can be that blind
I did all a fan could and should do. I spoke with my wallet. Doesn't mean much to some - I live in Cali and would have only gone to ten games max per year, but that's over 11 years I refused to spend on my team. I know several of you guys don't go. I know most on another board refuse - at most only go once in a blue moon for their kids. Money talks.

Empty stands scream.

Too many people just go, bring the kids, don't care about the game......kinda why Wang caters to kids and does all the Sparky, bobbleheads, promos every game several years back.....cater to kids, because when they grow old enough to know the team won't get jack***t support from management and stop going, there are always new kids to replace them with.

Snow, this year, has shown he cares. Not nearly as much as Smith, almost as much as Milbury, but he has made strides as a lapdog GM cap evader.

There is hope he'll TRY to sign another Erhoff and then do nothing til August.

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote