05-03-2013, 12:53 AM
AngelDuck
Rak 'em up

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getz2perry View Post
The counter argument would be
game 1 hiller was lights out.
Game 2 after the first goal hiller played as good as anyone could have expected him to play, the team as a whole took a lot of stupid undisciplined penalties(koivue charge, selanne punch, souray slash), the team gave up 3 power play goals, from being out of position.... hiller is the only reason that game went to overtime, he had some spectacular saves to keep the team in it. Perry needs to wake up he got a huge pay raise, and right now hes probably the worst forward in the line up. The team outlet passing is awful sbisa or vatanen should be inserted to help with that(we cant win face offs why the hell are we icing the puck so often). At no point did i look and say hiller looks off lets put fasth in, and i think the coach felt the same way or they would have put fasth in after the 3rd goal.
Very fair argument, and to honest, I agree with most of it. The team can't move the puck and the majority of the goals were NOT on Hiller. I just think giving up 5 goals is a pretty big deal and should be seen as a chance for BB to evaluate who we're better off going with moving forward. Agreed that we need another puck mover in there. Agreed that Perry needs to step up.