View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 01:38 AM
la patineuse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmu84 View Post
Come on guys, this game was not decided by the zebras. I blame Sheldon Souray, he had a horrible game. Two useless penalties and stupid icings. That last penalty was absolutely useless (slashing) and cost us the game and momentum..

Should I be conserned for Ducks penalty killing?

Well, still a very entertaining game to watch, play like this and I'm still sure the Ducks will take the series..
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and I hope so!

Re: zebras, yes grudgingly, and at least they are starting to call some obstruction/interference penalties on the Wings; too bad our pp wasn't able to convert more.

Re: Souray, yes,yes,yes. What a bonehead, and one of his inabilities to clear the puck when he had no pressure and plenty of time and space (yes, try to rim the puck around to the Red Wing on the point), led to a Red Wings goal.

Re: the Ducks PK,it has to be much better. It looked like the PK from the beginning of the season.

Re: the game, yes it was very entertaining, and I couldn't believe how hard they tried to come back. I think I practically lost my voice.

If the Ducks can not take the first minutes of each period off, keep the penalties down, improve their pp, keep up the physical play without crossing the line, and keep forechecking like crazy, I think (I hope, I hope) the have a good chance.