View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 02:49 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
Rastislav Stana.
Do you have this confirmed? Because AFAIk even though this seems to be the popular belief, the coaches are making it a bit of a ecret whether he starts again and whether they will give an opportunity to both him and Janus at the start of the tourney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
What! no Peter Sejna!!??

Is there still a chance for Martin Marincin if OKC lose their series?

Keep your eye on Martin Gernat next season, he is ripping it up in the WHL as a defenceman. 12th in playoff scoring. http://www.whl.ca/stats/show/type/to...ls_season/last
Sejna had rarely shown any interest in playing for the NT, which sorta got him onto a black list of players who kept declining invitations and therefore no longer get invited.

Well, there are only 7 D-man on the official roster sent to IIHFright now, but I believe that's because they are waiting on how Boston will fare in the NHL play-offs. As much as I'd like to see Marinčin play for the NT, I doubt they would risk playing a player like him without having seen him in any prepaation matches.

Asfor Gernát, juniors is just juniors and with the way his injury ruined his season it's very possible that he will remain there next season as well. His time in the men's NT is probably in a more distant future.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote