View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 05:31 AM
TCL40

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by missingchicklet View Post
Very glad to see the Habs lose. At the same time I was happy that the Sens won. I know they are a rival and I hate them when we play them, however I've found myself rooting for them this year when they aren't playing the Bruins. MacLean has done an incredible job and he's quite a character.

Kings-Blues series is easily the most entertaining thus far. Those teams don't seem to like each other, lol. I'd hate to face either team in the playoffs.
Sens are the only division rivals I want to make it out of the East if it isn't the Bruins. Sens are well coached and they have developed some good players. Any team other than the pens with the injuries they had this season would have been hoping to win the draft lottery.

I think they will have a hearing on the Eller hit because Habs fans won't accept that the hit was essentially legal (Eller with puck, hit was with shoulder and the head wasn't targeted-damage appeared to be hitting his face on the ice). Shanahan is going to have to make a video to cool the Habs and the demands for suspensions.

Eller got creamed but it was from unfortunate result not intent to injure.