View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Bask
Embellishing User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
That's ridiculous. If he puts in another performance tonight like he did last night then there is no problem playing Budaj in Game 3. It's happened many times where a team has played two goalies during a series.

I find it incredible how people think Price is some little child. He is in his mid ****ing twenties and I'm sure he is mentally strong enough to handle being benched if he plays like crap. If he isn't, then there is a problem with his ego.
the problem is if you put Budaj in net, you can bet that the media and the people who dislike Price are gonna go bat**** insane over it and it'll lead to Price getting traded out of Montreal, and i'm not saying trading price isnt an option here, i'm saying that taking care of business in such a way isn't an option for the Canadiens and its "classy" heritage... if they really want to get him out of here, they'll die with him in the playoffs and then take care of it during the offseason

I really love Price and I hope he'll prove everyone wrong because I don't want to see him get traded, but right now I think we're all concerned with his play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
So does anyone know if the Ottawa Sun ran that cover?
everyones talking about it so it's doing exacly what they wanted, and i'm pretty sure the Ottawa Sun is ran by this guy