View Single Post
Old
05-03-2013, 09:13 AM
sa cyred
Offseason...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Yeah but as has been said a bunch around here, just because scouts and pundits have guys ranked a certain way, doesn't mean teams do. I don't know much about Morin, but it is certainly possible that the Flyers have him above the guys being mentioned around here (Risto, Pulock, etc).

If they like him better than Pulock or Risto or whomever but don't want to trade back and risk missing out on him, I could see them taking him at 11. ISS has him at whatever and most mocks have him int he late first or early second, but if the Flyers have him that high, it is certainly possible that the Sabres or Blue Jackets or someone picking right around where the Flyers are picking have him that high too.
Well ya I don't know who they have where. They could have Hagg as their top defender or maybe Petan or De La Rose or whoever as their top forwards. I have no idea. But I don't know if its true that just because Button has him at 11 that the Flyers do. According to rankings Morin would be a reach at 11. I can't remember the last player with a 2nd round grading go in the top 15 but I guess it could happen. I just don't expect it to.